You are currently on the website www.genethon.fr published by Genethon, 1 bis, rue de l’Internationale, 92001 Evry Cedex.
The Website Editor-in-Chief is Laurence Tiennot-Herment, as President of Genethon.
Genethon owns all copyrights over the whole of its website, including images, text, logos, photographs and downloadable documents.
Your personal data will be processed by Genethon (a non-profit organization located at 1bis, rue de l’Internationale, 91000 Evry, France) and solely collected to answer to your online demands and facilitate the access to our service.
These personal data are intended to Genethon, Genethon’s DNA Learning Center and AFM-Téléthon depending on the nature of your demand.
Your personal data will be retained during the entire use of the service.
According to the applicable laws and regulations in the field of the data, protection (included in particular the French Data Protection Act N0 78/17 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) N0 2016/679), you have the right to access, modify, object, limit, a “right to be forgotten”, and a right for the portability of your data. You should address these aforementioned rights by mail at the following address: email@example.com.
If you are facing any difficulties regarding the process of your personal data, you can communicate a demand to the privacy data officer to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org or you can address a complaint to the CNIL.
Copyright over text and images
Users of the Genethon website agree to respect the intellectual property rights over the content offered on the site and will not :
- copy, summarize, modify, alter or redistribute, without prior permission from Genethon, any article, title, application, software, logo, brand name, information, illustration or photograph other than for strictly private purposes; this includes copying for professional purposes and mass distribution;
- reproduce all or part of the site on another website or internal company network ;
- create any hypertext links to this site from another website without prior permission from Genethon.
Photo credits :
- BSIP/José Oto
- Nature Publishing Group
- Pierre Bonnaud, architect
- Christophe Hargoues
- AFM/Laurent Audinet, Luc Morvan
- Genethon/Karim Guenaneche, Laboratoire d’imagerie
Web design and hosting
- Graphical and technical design : http://www.bookmark.fr/
- Content management system : WordPress http://www.wordpress-fr.net/
- Hosting : Bookmark www.bookmark.fr